Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Samantha- Kate Moss + Navy Admiral






Blazer- White Michael Kors blazer from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Tank- Black silk petal tank by Beckerman Fall 2006 collection
Shorts- Vintage Levis from RoseBowl flea market in L.A from American Vintage vendor
Scarf- Chanel scarf from Saks 5th Avenue in NYC
Hat- Vintage Eddie Bauer hat from Courage My Love Vintage store in Toronto
Bag- Beckerman white lace love bag
Shoes- Black Ralph Lauren black desert boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Kate Moss + Navy Admiral

Fun Fact: I bought this white blazer in 2002 and wore the white suit to a summer wedding. A white crisp jacket is a great alternative to a black one for the summer. And since yesterday was the first day of summer, I thought I would kick it off with a fresh start! HAPPY SUMMER! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Josephine said...

I love your look! Scarf - tres tres chic!

Copious Couture said...

Great outfit... I love outfits with so many layers and depth... you can't stop looking at it!


Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Linda Lu said...

that's a beautiful scarf

Isabel said...

I am completely obsessed with your blog! I read through most of the archives and you guys have THE BEST style!

Lourdes said...

I love navy looks! You are very pretty and I love your style :)