Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chloe- April 15, 2009





Corset- This is from our Beckerman Fall 2005 Collection called "Dont Worry Be Happy" and it has worrry dolls all over the cups of it!
Sweater- Plaid sweater with label called Sportswear Sweater from a Vintage store on Queen Street called Brava Vintage in Toronto
Skirt- Beckerman Skirt from our Fall 2006 Collection called "Beckerman Manor"
Necklace- Vintage from Chelsea Flea Market
Black Tights
Shoes- Etro
Bag- Handmade Doll from our Beckerman Fall 2005 Collection " Don't Worry Be Happy"

The Look: Guatemala + School Girl + Heathers

Fun Fact: I got these shoes last year on my Birthday at the Etro Store in Woodbury Commons Outlet! Amazing Place! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

kelleyd said...

Ahhhh, the corset is genius! I'm, like, having a conniption, it's so good!

Eli said...

I find myself liking this look quite a bit!

Nikki said...

My FAVOURITE piece from 2005! The worry doll corset!

I had forgotten all about how obsessive it is!

Beauuuutiful!