Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chloe- April 14, 2009




Dress- From Opening Ceremony in NYC
Sequin Top- From the Barrymore Estate (Yes---- that's Drew's Barrymore's grandparents estate) from the Chelsea Flea Market
Hat- Suede Kokin hat for Prada (they collaborated) purchased at Holt Renfrew, Toronto
Bracelets- Horn bracelets from African vendor at Chelsea Flea Market
Black Tights
Bag- Vintage Kenzo from a Vintage store in Byron Bay, Australia
Necklace- Horn and Coral necklace from Chelsea Flea Market
Shoes- Prada from Spring '04 Venice Collection (raffia and patent)

The Look: Studio 54 + Africa + Rembrandt

Fun Fact: I was so lucky to score these shoes from Samantha because she sometimes buys shoes that are too big and when she does that, I end up with them...SCORE! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Archibald Maximilion said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!