Friday, April 24, 2009

Caillianne- April 24, 2009




Jacket- Army jacket (no label) from Hell's Flea Market in NYC
Corset- White lace and eyelet corset from Vintage store called Cheap Jack's in NYC
Pants- Cargo painter pants from Israel
Belt- Etro tassel belt
Bag- Vintage Bottega Veneta (used to be my Mom's in the '80's)
Necklace- Vintage Beehive sterling silver charm from England
Shoes- Michael Kors from Davids in Toronto
Hair bow- Catagan from One of a Kind show in Toronto
Bracelet- Vintage Snake Bracelet from ebay

The Look: G.I. Joe + House Painter

Fun Fact: I lived in Israel for three months as a volunteer on a Kibbutz and my job was on dish machine for 800 people! They had a donation box of clothing for volunteers to wear while doing their dirty jobs. I found these construction pants that someone had painted houses in! I thought they were amazing, so they came home with me and I have been wearing them ever since! They are the real McCoy! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´m so jealous!!! your bag is realy great! that´s love! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hy gorgeous Beckerman girls. Stumbled on this blog off of your facebook and you guys can make even valumart clothes look good. These are gorgeous photos. Everyone's hair is super long.
love you's
SexyMonkey