Monday, April 13, 2009

Caillianne- April 13, 2009




Knitted Jacket- Woven and made by Rose Jurisich. I got it from the One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Dress- Vintage Halston. I got it from the Hamptons Flea Market
Shoes- YSL
Necklace- I made this! Took Black twill ribbon and wove it through with a needle and turquoise beads!
Bag- Vintage pink woven bag by Jay Herbert NYC. I got it at Collette in the South Hampton
Charm on bag- Chloe made this cute little stuffed girl with a kilt and blonde bobble hair for me! Isn't it the best!
Gloves- Vintage from the store Family Jewels in NYC

The Look: Skittles + Knitting Needles + Jessica Rabbit

Fun Fact: My yellow knitted coat is one of my favourite sweaters! When I met Rose she told me that it took her two weeks to hand spin the yarn, weave all of it and to put it together.. Now that's a lot of love! Pin It Now!

No comments: