Sunday, April 12, 2009

Samantha- April 12, 2009




Jacket- Vintage Genny jacket from 1992. I borrowed it from my mom!
Plaid shirt- Vintage plaid shirt labelled Here's Hug Inc.
Pin- Vintage from Bayview Heritage Antique show in the mall
Skirt- Alexander Mcqueen
Belt- Gucci
Black tights
Shoes- Chanel Boots
Glasses- Retrosuperfuture -These are my favourite! and made by the Beckerman Boys in Italy!
Rings- Vintage and some from Grandmother
Necklace- Vesta horseshoe, it was made for holding matchsticks

The Look: Riding + 80's + Librarian

Fun Fact: I wore this McQueen skirt for my Fashion Institute of Technology graduation ceremony with a matching jean jacket! Its from his amazing Spring 2004 Dance Collection! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

1. Loves the glasses. You're so lucky to be related to the Beckerman boys.

2. You are gorgeous.

3. I heart you.