Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Samantha- April 14, 2009




Coat- Leopard fun fur coat by Jordan Marsh Florida from Housing Works in New York at 23rd Street and 3rd Ave
African Vest- Shep's Nubian Fashion from Vintage store, Marmalade in NYC
Jumpsuit- Le Painty Paris from Vintage store in Woodstock, NY (looks like ultra suede but really denim)
Belt- from our sweet godmum labelled Beretta (wraps around twice)
Bug bracelets- Lucite and from This 'n' That Collectables at 25th Street between 6th and 7th Ave. (amazing finds)
African beaded and woven bracelets- from Hells Kitchen and Chelsea Flea Market African vendors
Shoes- Brown Prada platform sandals from '94
Suitcase- Amazing trunk with stickers from vendor Mike (who is the nicest and has amazing Military collection) from Chelsea Flea Market. We used this trunk in our Spring '06 Collection
Headband- This polka dot hairband was my Mom's in the '80's. I remember her wearing it all the time. She gave it to me when I was 10 and I still love it!
Socks- From The Sockman in NYC
Rings- vintage and from my Grandmother
Necklace- Evil Blue eye from Heritage Antique Show at Bayview Village

The Look- Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 African hip hop collection + Harry Potter

Fun Fact: I used to be addicted to buying bug bracelets and African bracelts. I'm only wearing half of my collection in this photo. Cailli and Chloe had to do an intervention! I havn't bought one in six months! Pin It Now!

No comments: