Friday, March 23, 2012

Samantha- Nature + Rock n' Roll










Top- Isabel Marant feather top from Fall 2011 collection from Netaporter.com
Pants- Mypetsquare printed pants gifted from Mypetsquare in Australia
Shawl- Leather cut out shawl by Mypetsquare gifted from Mypetsquare in Australia
Necklaces- Vintage horn necklaces from Trader Bill at Chelsea Flea Market in NY
Bag- Alexander Wang bag from TheOutnet.com
Shoes- Prada Spring raffia and leather heels from Spring 2004 Collection from Prada store in Toronto

The Look: Nature + Rock n' Roll

Fun Fact: I'm really into Nature prints for Spring, so I put the feather print top with the log print pants because I love how they mix and match. I still can't get over the pieces that Mypetsquare sent us from Australia....the pants and the leather laser cut fringe scarf are freakin' fabbbbulous! Also, I just cut myself bangs, what do ya think?! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Bri said...

The log print pants are crazy! Plus I can't believe there are log pants in existence!

Yes, the bangs are sweet!

Have a gorgeous weekend!

Twins said...

Beckerman family are the Queen to mix the prints!!
I would love to have this quality!!

Love your style girls
Sunny Kiss from South of France ;-) xx

www.addict-to-twins.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

Impossible clash of patterns and colour that I adore, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh.
have a wonderful weekend, my gorgeous family.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

issatchieu said...

Perfect location esp 2nd shot,
leather shawl hw rare to find,
printed pants i adore the most,
Ure the PRADA queen of heels!

*catch my breath!!

BECKERMAN GIRLS ROCK & ROLL CHICKS!!
My favorite blog friend :)))
U always leave me the sweetest comments. and i
appreciate that.

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!
hit the bars & kill the night! :P

Much love,
issatchieu

coline said...

Hha i love this :)

munchmecat.blogspot.com

S A R A H. said...

woah great look. loving those pants.
xo

www.noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

nobody and i mean nobody would get away with this!!! this is so so you, it defines your style! clash and match and back again! stunning pants, and i love your bangs

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love this whole mash up. The print on those pants is amazing. You never cease to inspire!

.sabo skirt. said...

The printed pants looks cute on you.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Nichole said...

Love this outfit!!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

lalalalaLOVE the bangs Sammy! Such a badass look for you and totally mesmerized by those ruby red lips! The mixed prints are so friggin' fantabulous I'd rock this look from tip to toe! Gorge!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com

Unknown said...

you look so cool! love your scarf, necklaces and bag so much!!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

The Style Mogul said...

I love it! You ladies have such unique style!
xo Christina