Thursday, July 19, 2012

Samantha- Babydoll + Flowers

Dress- Isabel Marant Etoile Joey dress from Holt Renfrew store in Toronto
Hat- All Saints hat from All Saints store in NYC
Bag- Etro bag from Etro store in LA
Sunglasses- Ray Ban sunnies gifted from Ray Ban
Shoes- Celine platforms from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Babydoll + Flowers

Fun Fact: I normally don't buy things to wear on my Birthday but I full on bought this dress specfically to wear on my Bday! haha...It's so grungy and girly at the same time and I love how it matches my pink hair!
Pin It Now!


Semicosmic said...

Such a lovely outfit, beautiful dress!

Joana said...

So hum yeah, I want your hair!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

so much in love with the platforms! i have been looking for an amazing pair but not many of them are perfect! i think celine has nailed it with the platform shoes! gorgeous with the oversized dress because it creates an incredible motion!

Shandrese/ Natalia said...

love the hair and dress; you better WERK!

Sabina said...

Loving the pink hair, the dress and the wedges. In other words, great look.


Wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I want it all from the gorgeous shoes to the bag, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Have a lovely weekend, my girls.

Andrea said...

you look absolutely gorgeous!

Daisy Roadster and Coco said...

This dress is gorgeous, looove iiit !

the marant philes said...

Love this comfy look, especially with your pink hair! Oh CĂ©line, perfection ALL the time.
- Aliya :)

NikkiLund said...

I love your hair!

Ashley said...

Loving that bag so so much! And your hair is gorgeous! :)


Ju Andrade said...

That bag... <3
Beautiful look!!!
xx <3

Esther from My fashion Break said...

I love the bag,so hippy, so beautiful, very much my style.Great smile, by the way.

JRebeccaStyle said...

Perfect nod to 90s fashion! Love the shape of the dress and those shoes. xoxo