Thursday, July 19, 2012

Samantha- Babydoll + Flowers









Dress- Isabel Marant Etoile Joey dress from Holt Renfrew store in Toronto
Hat- All Saints hat from All Saints store in NYC
Bag- Etro bag from Etro store in LA
Sunglasses- Ray Ban sunnies gifted from Ray Ban
Shoes- Celine platforms from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Babydoll + Flowers

Fun Fact: I normally don't buy things to wear on my Birthday but I full on bought this dress specfically to wear on my Bday! haha...It's so grungy and girly at the same time and I love how it matches my pink hair!
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Nichole said...

Such a lovely outfit, beautiful dress!

Joana Chaves said...

So hum yeah, I want your hair!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

so much in love with the platforms! i have been looking for an amazing pair but not many of them are perfect! i think celine has nailed it with the platform shoes! gorgeous with the oversized dress because it creates an incredible motion!

Natalia/Shandrese said...

love the hair and dress; you better WERK!
~Natalia
sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com

Sabina said...

Loving the pink hair, the dress and the wedges. In other words, great look.

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I want it all from the gorgeous shoes to the bag, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Have a lovely weekend, my girls.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Andrea said...

you look absolutely gorgeous!

Daisy Roadster and Coco said...

This dress is gorgeous, looove iiit !

Anonymous said...

Love this comfy look, especially with your pink hair! Oh CĂ©line, perfection ALL the time.
- Aliya :)

Nikki Lund said...

I love your hair!
Hugs,

Ashley said...

Loving that bag so so much! And your hair is gorgeous! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Ju Andrade said...

That bag... <3
Beautiful look!!!
xx <3

Esther from My fashion Break said...

I love the bag,so hippy, so beautiful, very much my style.Great smile, by the way.
http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

Perfect nod to 90s fashion! Love the shape of the dress and those shoes. xoxo