Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Caillianne- Lara Croft Tomb Raider + Bad ass

 photo IMG_5087-1_zps3cd4e0f7.jpg  photo IMG_5038_zps3c01ec5e.jpg  photo IMG_5040_zpsf5273ef4.jpg  photo IMG_5107-1_zps028a49ca.jpg  photo IMG_5299_zpsc808ae4b.jpg  photo IMG_5083_zpsc34a9757.jpg  photo IMG_5231a_zps6e07c8b6.jpg

Jacket- Embroidered Zara jacket gifted from Zara Online
Pants- Acne leather pants from Net-a-Porter
Blouse- Star silk pajama top from H&M
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban sunnies gifted from Ray-Ban
Bag- Balenciaga bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Shoes- Balenciaga shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Lara Croft Tomb Raider + Bad Ass

Fun Fact: I've been obsessed with the Asian inspired bomber jackets ever since I saw Lara Croft Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolie) rockin' one in The Cradle of Life movie! I just got this jacket from Zara which I'm totally obsessed with, because the embroidery is so pretty with birds and flower petals. I tried to find this jacket in stores but it was sold out and thankfully I found it online. This star silk pajama blouse I found in the $5.00 section in H&M. OMG! I freaked out when I saw it because I have a thing for mini star prints, and it's lux pjama dressing! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

That jacket. Seriously. I am in love with the embroidery!

B Allen @ What2Wear said...

Lux pajama dressing indeed that jacket is fawesome!!!!
Brooke @ what2wear

Bonnie,Clyde and Marni..... said...

You look so cool!!! Love it!!
http://www.bonnieclydemarni.com/

AF said...

Love asian inspired bomber jackets! great look!

http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

Bri said...

Okay your jacket is amazing, beautiful detailing on the back and the pants are killer!

Bravo as always ladies!

FASHION ICE said...

the embroidery on that jacket is just amazing! such a great piece

Sacramento Amate said...

Love and WANT, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Damla Kalayc─▒k said...

You're stunning. Love your style and hair. :)
I'm following you now. Amazing blog!

http://damlakalaycik.blogspot.com