Monday, September 22, 2014

Beckermans x The Coveteur- Versace! Versace! Versace!

We teamed up with The Coveteur, to launch the newest and hottest Versace store in Toronto! The store is in our favourite mall... Yorkdale! We got to raid the store with our boo's Sylvia Mantella and Cary Tauben! We fell in loooove with everything! OMG! It was a Donatella Dream! We are obsessed with the printed bombers, cashmere coats and those cat eye sunnies. Our mom tried on that to die for blue dress, and we all went shopping together! All of us fell in love with that Versace comforter...that reversible black, white and gold one,  that Carey draped himself in. We had a blast hanging out together, playing dress up, and hosted the epic store party later that night! Versace! Versace! Versace! To see the article and more pics, click here!

 photo Versace_Versace_Versace-26_zps84c944a9.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-1_zpscd929bd0.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-2_zps313d480c.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-3_zps6126fe91.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-4_zpse0bf8074.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-7_zpseedc4deb.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-8_zpsc57b3def.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-11_zps1c263a9c.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-12_zps4bf33d3c.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-13_zpsa6e6175a.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-31-1_zps104afe2d.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-15_zps564c883c.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-16_zpsd8150dd9.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-17_zpsba781049.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-18_zps023adcb0.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-19_zps5500a5b8.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-21_zps685f8e94.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-22_zps17118b87.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-27_zps25ef033e.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-30_zps3d13fc1f.jpg  photo Versace_Versace_Versace-29_zpsd5419944.jpg Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG the comforter is AMAZING! Love all the outfits!

xx
FRAN
www.stylerution.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So freaking awesome, love it :) xx

Lyric Fashion Lover said...

Wow! So much fun! Love all the clothes, dinnerware and the comforter. The shoes are HOT! : )

Unknown said...

I need the blue jacket! jajajaja I love this editorial! You always look so fab and you mum is lovelly!!

Unknown said...

great post, love the bold brave colours and funky sunglasses!!xx

Unknown said...

I can imagine you had a blast! Love your positive vibe =) xx-Ari
www.thedoubledenim.com

K said...

Amazing shoot ! The playground for a print-lover ;p

-xxx-

K
www.lapizofluxury.com

Jeanne said...

Amazing series of outfits girls! Your blazer and coat are beyond cool! Fun-packed pics! ;)
XOXO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

You beauties are the PERFECT brand ambassadors for Versace! Bold, loud, and always so FABULUXE!!! The colors and pattern mixes are sooooo on POINT I'd think the label was designed FOR you beyond this collabo!

Congrats again my darling baes!!!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE!
WWW.moorehisstyle.com
xo!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

You guys always wear such fun stuff! I love the colours
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

The Fashion Panda said...

I am such a Versace lover ! Great styling girls ! :)


www.thefashionpanda.be
www.thefashionpanda.be

mispapelicos said...

What can I say about you that I haven´t said already. You know how I feel about you, my dearest girls and family and I want your shoes, hahahhahah.
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Unknown said...

Um how awesome are you two!? Living the life! Also, those black strappies are to die for!

xo

Michaela

http://michaelajeanblog.com

Ben A. said...

Awesome post and picturer <3333

http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

Casey said...

Great post! Love Versace x

www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

Andee D. said...

You guys are amazing! Your style is so fearless, I love it!

xx,
Andee

http://prettyshort.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

this is amazing
so cool
I dig this post

e d i o t
x

Tamina said...

woah so nice :-D and really amazing pictures

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Such lovely pitures.
Bright Shiny Day

friv 10 said...

Love all the photos! Looking so gorgeous! Never knew style and fashionista can be created so easily!!
kizi 2,friv 4

Jade said...

Versace gorgeous.

http://adaywithoutyesterday.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HOW gorgeous are you, and how didn´t I find your blog before? xx

dresses-and-travels

CharloJiho said...

Amazing style ! Really ! I love these photos <3 !

Anonymous said...


My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Dr Abalaka who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at dr.abalaka@outlook.com you are well come!