Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Samantha- Red Roses + Barb Wire


Dress- Red rose dress from H&M exclusive for Garden Collection from H&M store in L.A
Jacket- Red rose jacket from H&M exclusive for Garden Collection from H&M store in L.A
Belt- Burberry Prorsum black leather barb wire belt from Burberry store in Toronto
Necklace- Necklace from my Godmother
Bag- Vintage Francesco Rogani bag from Collette store in Hamptons, NYC
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum heels from Burberry store in Toronto

The Look: Red Roses + Barb Wire

Fun Fact: I was soooo excited when the H&M garden collection launched because I kept seeing the advertisement of this red strapless rose dress and I was totally in LOVE with it. The texture of the roses reminds me of a couture Giambattista Valli dress and the Valentino red rose bag. When the collection came out, the red rose dress was completely sold out! I was totally bummed but I was able to get my hands on the rose jacket. A few days later, I was going for frozen yogurt at an outdoor mall and they had an H&M store and I spotted one last rose dress and I snatched it up! Yahooooo! I'm in rose heaven! Pin It Now!


Eli said...

you know, you're the only person I've seen wearing these together! you look amazing!

The Book of Right-On said...

Crazy dress i love it, i saw it in h&m the other day! you can pull it off!!

Margaux from BoRO

Anonymous said...

I love the masculine and feminine!
Thanks for the idea. Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

A rose by any other name ..... Beautiful!,

Mamie Canem said...

those two pieces together are so cool ! that's a great idea !