Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chloe- Spring Flowers + Thumbelina

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress- Dolce and Gabbana (borrowed from my Mom) from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Jewelry- Vintage from my Grandmother :)
Shoes- Red Prada shoes from Prada store in Toronto

The Look: Spring Flowers + Thumbelina

Fun Fact: My Mom wore this outfit 16 years ago in 1994 with these exact shoes!! And thank goodness its still in perfect condition! It really proves that Dolce and Gabanna never goes out of style! Tonight she let me wear it to our cousins wedding and gave it to me! I'm soo excited! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Daphne said...

So perfect! So feminine and springy!
oxo

Neaj said...

Wonderful look!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great outfit. You look absolutely fabulous. I'd love to slow dance with you sometime!!