Friday, March 18, 2011

Caillianne- Let's go to the Movies + Mod











Jumper- Beckerman coral jumper from Beckerman Spring 2009 Collection
Hat- Vintage (no label) hat from Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Tights- Black H&M tights from H&M store in Toronto
Necklace- Vintage black onyx necklace from Carole Tanenbaum
Bracelet- Silver bracelet with black leather tassel from Holt Renfrew
Shoes- Etro boots from Etro store in NY
Jacket hanging on bag- Striped Armani Jeans jacket from Andrews in Toronto
Bag- Pink Prada Robot bag a gift from our Godmum
Charm on bag- Patent coral quilted Chanel mini bag from Chanel store in NY

The Look: Let's go to the Movies + Mod

Fun Fact:I wear my Prada robot bag sooo much because it's light and I can throw everything in it...and it needed a little TLC, so I decided it was a good idea to wash it!! And of course I decided to do this late at night.. OMG! (insert crazy looking face here!)Hahah! I was sooo super careful and only got the top of the bag and handles wet with soap and water. But it wasn't drying so I hung it and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, my girl on my bag had instant bangs! and longer hair! The water had dripped down to her black hair and gave her black bangs! Hahah! It was crazy and leaked everywhere!! AHHH!!!!! Sooo much for cleaning it! I was upset about it, but I came to the realization that my Prada girl on my bag was telling me that she needed a new hair-do and wanted bangs! Hahah! Pin It Now!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your cap

jeanine romo said...

IN LOVE with your outfit!!

xx,
jeanine
www.livelovefashionj.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I can imagine how you were feeling about the bag. I do clean accessories like bags and shoes, but you hope they come out better. anyway the color change is actually pretty cute. the dark blue looks good on her. And she is such a funny girl. love the combination of course with the pink dress, but it makes it a lot more bold. you look casual but very cool. i love the boots because they are shiny. works so well with the necklace. hope you had a wonderful time at the movies.

salomé said...

Very nice... Love the boots ;D

Kate Moss ft Dior: http://magmoiselle.fr

✗✗ said...

Great outfit!! Love the necklace!

Giuls said...

I love that shirt!!!!!!
XOXO, G!!

dacherries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WOOOW! <3 LOVE YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR BOOTS! SO SO COOL!
XXX

Anonymous said...

WOOOW! <3 LOVE YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR BOOTS! SO SO COOL!
XXX

mispapelicos said...

Caillianne, your boots, your chunky necklace...Well the whole ensemble is fabulous.
Much love my dear friend.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vilte said...

Ohh, I love this look :) xoxo

kim said...

love the shape of your top, really cool.

clothes are cute

Unknown said...

Your shirt is amazing, it looks like you can fly in it :))
Stop by my Blog @ http://quick-reads.blogspot.com

Banhannas said...

LOL that is so funny on what happened to your Prada Bag! I had to look at the pictures again and I see what you mean by the bangs. BUT HEY at least they look natural right?! It really spruces up the bag I think and the fading at the edge of her hair does elongate her hair. I wouldn't have noticed it until you pointed it out!

fashionata said...

A very cute outfit! It looks a bit 'francaise' :) Great!


http://www.fashionata.be/fashion/movie-how-tie-headband-turband

A La Mode said...

I love that high collar and the hat is the perfect finish! YUM

BackOfTheOne said...

in love
no more words

Ingrid said...

Feel for you re the bag :(.

You should totally do an outfit inspired by the Prada robot, black bob wig and all!

Ingrid
http://sewchique.blogspot.com/

Eva said...

so what did you see?

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

Hippiegonemad said...

omg i love your style and blog very much!!! am following you right away and will be happy if you follow me too xoxo

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Julia Lee said...

love those boots!!
your blog is really really good :)

ps. necklace giveaway on my blog
tinydumpling.blogspot.com

| l e n e r d | said...

i need that necklace+ boots
adorable
perfect oversize look
you girls rock my world
lovee!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

everything looks so good on you


i have a new outfit post, maybe you can check?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.

Xo model from holland

Unknown said...

Love it! especially the bag!

Do you want to wear different shoes everyday? Take part in my GIVEAWAY

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Collections said...

Love your shirt and necklace!

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

chanelaftercoco said...

I'm madly in love with the jumper (& necklace..& hair.. ok I stop :D )

shabby said...

Oooh that Prada bag is spectacular. What a great gift!

peace and love! shabby
http://lapoubelleverte.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Amazing boots and hat!!