Monday, August 1, 2011

Chloe- Red Hearts + Retro









Jacket- Heart Prada jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Sandro striped dress with collar from The Bay in Toronto
Pin on collar- Vintage pin from Carole Tanenbaum Collection
Bag- Kate Spade red silk clutch from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Chain was a present from Caillianne and Samantha for my Birthday :)
Sunglasses- Red vintage Rochas sunnies from eBay
Shoes- Top Shop wedges from Jonathan and Olivia store in Toronto

The Look: Red Hearts + Retro

Fun Fact: I just flew in to Toronto for the weekend to hang with the family! And celebrate my early birthday with  friends and a huge ice cream cake from Baskin & Robbins! Yumm!!! I also got this jacket as a Birthday present! I love it sooo much that I am never gonna take it off! Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Awww so adorbs! I love the jacket paired with all these fun bright extras! Those retro shades are a fave item in this post! soo super cute....looks like you're ready for birthday liftoff babe!

Hope it's a spectacular one!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Isabel said...

This is absolutely too cute!! I love the glasses more than anything :)

Gosia said...

This jacket is so cute, and the sun glasses are awesome

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Cloe!
I heart the jacket too :)

LULUCHERIE said...

wow, cute sunnies and jacket!!!

http://www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

happy born day! the sunnies are INsane! j'adore :)))

Stacey Kay said...

Those shoes are TO DIE FOR! OOO I want them.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube
Making crochet cool again – Athene Noctua Crafts
My Vintage Handbag Line

M.Soleil said...

lovely. I like all the detail at the neck.
-Minette

keschen said...

love this outfit, its so cute! your sunnies and shoes are awesome :)

check out my giveaway for Casio watch!
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

xoxo

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

that is what i call a complete look, every single detail is perfect and this look needs perfect finishing touches! the brooch is such a genius touch, it changes the dress completely and it looks like you are wearing a necklace because of the collar! so much in love with this perfect summer trench! people do not have enough fun with trench coats, so i love it! you would think that the black shoes would be too harsh! but i totally works because of the black stripes os the dress! what a genius look! looks easy, but it is not and the best part! it is fun

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

Absolutely stunning as always!!!

Anonymous said...

♥

I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

I need your help...
A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

♥

letizia said...

love your glasses, they're so fun! and your lipstick!

giamarieb said...

it's especially cute bc you have a heart shaped face too! so gorgeous! happy birthday a little early!!!
xoxoxo
gia

Kavi said...

I love everything that is going on in these pics. the colours, the prints!

Kavita

www.truehaven.co.uk

Anonymous said...

The trench is so chic! I <3 it!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

Kel said...

Now those shoes are what I call gorgeous!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

musing about mohair

pretty affairs said...

great photos!! and I have those Topshop wedges too! :-)

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love those glasses, and your beautiful smile in the last shot!

Anonymous said...

omg jacket and glasses are adorable!


Shanny