Saturday, May 15, 2021

Patch it up DIY and embroidery magic!

We're totally obsessed with patches and embroidery and anything thats nostalgic with pop culture mixed with a vintage vibe. I ( Cailli) took my vintage levi's jeans and hand sewed vintage patches from Etsy and Ebay. Also waiting for the patches to arrive was the slow part. I also hand sewed a vintage 70's yellow happy face patch on this 70's vest I snagged off Ebay. This outfit is a hardcore #BeckermanDIY outfit. Sam is feeling an embroidery British rock vintage Harry Styles vibse so she threw on this Gucci skirt to mix and match it up!

The Look: Patch it Up DIY and embroidery magic!
Fun Fact: It took Cailli and month to make these jeans but it was worth all the hand sewing and stabbing my fingers with the pin a million times! lol

Pin It Now!

No comments: