Here are some gift ideas that we have been going GA GA GOO GOO over. To see more gift ideas click here! We are also featured on Stylist's Gift Guide page! Which features even more blogger gift ideas for the holidays!
1.YSL Purple leopard cashmere scarf-$995.00 from Net-A-Porter: We LOVE the purple leopard combo! And it's sooo super soft and would look so rockin with a black leather motorcycle jacket.
2. Solange Azagury-Partridge-Hot lips lacquered silver sterling ring- $1500 from Net-A-Porter: We hung out with the amazzzing stylist Lori Goldstein who was wearing these rings and she made us obsessed too!
3. Beckerman Peace necklace- $75.00 from Beckermans.com: We designed this necklace to look like branches from a tree. It's such a statement piece and everybody will ask you where it's from!
4. Roberto Cavalli hat- $425 from Net-A-Porter: This hat is on sale! It used to be over $800 dollars. It's so boho rock and roll chic! And I'd love to wear this with a Kimono.. and ripped jeans.. ahhh heaven!!!
5. Rachel by Rachel Roy Sweater- $59.00 from RachelRoy.com: This is the best sweater for layering! The neon yellow color is soo happy and will make any holiday outfit POP!
6. Blue Prada Bag-$1839.00 from Styledrops.com: You can never have too many Prada bags! And we love how this one is in the shape of a vintage doctors bag. The color looks like cotton candy... and like Caillianne's blue hair tips!
7. Christian Wijnants Krisha pants-$248.50 from Creatures of Comfort: We are obsessed with harem pants and we love how these are mustard yellow and how you can eat a lot a food and just release the drawstring when needed! (Perfect for holiday dinner parties!)
8. Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses-$269.95 from Sunglassesavenue.com: Cat-eyed and chic! These sunglasses make us melt and pray for summer to come.
9. Dr. Martens for Opening Ceremony boots-$300.00 from OpeningCeremony.us: We can't get enough of Dr. Martens, they are the perfect winter boot cause they look soo stylin' and this white and spotted print goes with everything! OBSESSED! I am gonna get these for sure!
10. Edun Patchwork Cotton Parka-$392.00 from Net-A-Porter: This parka is now on sale and was originally $560.00 This coat is an amazing all year round coat cause its so downtown cool and looks so good with denim. Also the different colors of khaki and camoflauge make it look super designer and totally vintage. A totally amazing steal!
11. Miu Miu Sparkly shoes- $585.00 from Net-A-Porter: These glittery shoes are sooo holiday and comfortable... even Santa's little elves are going to be super jealous!
12. Jacques Helleu and Chanel book-$125.00 from Shopbop.com: For over 40 years Jacques Helleu has been the vision behind Chanel's commercials and print ads. This book shows his vision and he currently is still Chanel's artistic director! Can't wait to get our hands on this one!
13. Mac Neon Orange Lipstick -$14.50 from Maccosmetics.com or any Mac store: We are all about orange lips. It's a nice change from red this holiday season!
14. Jeremy Scott jewel dress -$1175.00 from Openingceremony.us: This dress is sooo be-jeweled and makes us crave lots and lots of jewelry.. (can we add diamonds in there!)
15. Jean Paul Gaultier and Guy de jean Umbrella- $205.00 from Openingceremony.us: This umbrella is soooo pretty and Parisian and it looks like candies and roses! It makes us want to look gooood in the rain!
Pin It Now!