Thursday, September 5, 2013

Samantha- Denim + Western

 photo IMG_8493a_zps33046588.jpg  photo IMG_8523a_zpsf06cc424.jpg  photo IMG_8431b_zps5378838f.jpg  photo IMG_8613a_zps299243e9.jpg  photo IMG_8624a_zps1d17155b.jpg  photo IMG_8514a_zpse5f61341.jpg

Top- Denim Isabel Marant denim shirt dress from Yoox.com
Jeans- H&M jeans from H&M store in Toronto
Bag- Valentino fringe bag was a gift from Godmum
Shoes- H&M black boots from H&M store in Toronto Harness on Boots-
Harness boot straps- Vintage boot straps (no label) from eBay.com
Hat- H&M crystal hat from H&M store in Toronto
Belt- Studded Isabel Marant belt from TNT in Toronto

The Look: Denim + Western

Fun Fact: This denim top is actually a denim dress that I tucked in! You can see me wearing it as a dress here (with pink hair)! I still have this obsession with head to toe denim looks...and this obsession has been going on for years now. See me wearing it here and here! Cailli and I are so excited for New York Fashion Week! Yeehaw!

Get the Look:
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I have been wearing the denim denim trend for a little while now! but there are just a few girls that can pull it off (not even sure if i can pull it off)! so this look is absolutely stunning, especially with the perfect boots! this look is made for you, or is it the other way around.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love!!! And I'm loving all of you guys instagram pics from NYFW!!!!!!
Brooke @ what2wear

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie Artigue said...

Would you please STOP being so flipping cute?! (Wait, actually. You'd better keep going with that.)

I'm SO happy to have met you little mamacitas this week, and now I can't wait to follow along with your stylish adventures!!!! XOXOXO

Polly said...

Such a cool hat. I could never pull off top-to-toe denim but you look amazing!
x
www.polway.eu

mispapelicos said...

Hello my dear Samantha, sooooooooooooo wonderful in denim.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX