Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Caillianne- May 5, 2009





Sweater- Handmade leopard spot sweater labelled International S, from Goodwill in Naples Florida
Leggings- Black and white polka dot leggings from H+M in Amsterdam
Boots- White patent Go-Go boots from Chanel
Bag- Beckerman Love bag in white lace silk print and white leather from Fall 2006 collection
Bracelets- Vintage African bracelets from African dealers at the Chelsea flea Market (24th and 6th ave)
Necklace- Vintage English Beehive sterling silver charm

The Look: A Dalmation + a White Tiger

Fun Fact: My grandmother bought this sweater for me in Florida! Whenever I wear it...I have a great day!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

you are truly amazing! i just found your blog, im wearing similar leggings today myself xx