Thursday, May 7, 2009

Caillianne- May 7, 2009




White Jacket- Vintage Claude Montana
Black silk Camisole- No name but from the 80's. It was my Mom's!
Bloomer Shorts- Miu Miu Bloomers from Spring '08 Collection from Miu Miu store in NYC
Tights- Black and white tights from American Apparel
Shoes- Vintage from 1920's got them from Edith Machinist in NYC
Hair Bow- I got it from Holt Renfrew as a sample! (SCORE!)
White gloves- They were my Nana's ( My Grandmother's)
Bracelet- Vintage from Columbus and 74th Flea Market
Pin- Vintage Penguin Lea Stein
Bag- Vintage Chanel

The Look: Richard Prince's Naughty Nurse Paintings + Oreo Cookie

Fun Fact: I first learned about the artist, Richard Prince in 2004, when I took a class called, "Art in New York" at F.I.T. Every Saturday, we would travel to different museums and galleries and look at Art all over the city. I loved Richard Prince's Naughty Nurses at the Gagosian Gallery in Chelsea. They were so cool and evil! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

loveroffashion said...

Love this look!

Ming Min said...

I love your guy's blog
Please check out my fashion blog
I would also love to post some of your pictures on my blog, if u don't mind
www.mattressesandmetal.blogspot.com

Islandia Lane said...

Richard Prince rocks! My fav thing he ever did was make bags for Louis Vuitton - the only reason I would ever carry a Vuitton would be to own one of his! Just discovered your blog and reading it is great!