Monday, June 15, 2009

Jamie- June 15, 2009




Blue top- Alexander Wang, my best friend Sara fell in love with the color and bought it at Opening Ceremony in NYC, she lent it to me for the day (we pool almost all our clothes)!
Black top under Blue top- forever 21 in NYC
Jeans- Corpus from Oak in NYC
Necklace- a vintage Bee pin (can't remember where I got it but I've had it for years!) on a silver chain
Shoes- Belle by Sigerson Morrison (Sample sale baby!)
Bag- Marni from Holt Renfrew (it was my mom's but she lent it to me and I just HAD to keep it!) Scarf on bag- Augustina in Toronto
Scarf around wrist- Hermes
Rings- gift from my Mom (her friend and our neighbor is a jeweler and she had them made for me and my sisters!)
Bracelets- tennis bracelet (on loan from Mom), red string from Cathy B Toronto, Silver bracelet with pink stones gift from Grandma when I was about 12!

The Look: Aqua Waters + Black hot stone Massage

Fun Fact: Today the 5 of us (Jamie, Danielle, Chloe, Samantha and Caillianne) took on a ferry ride to Center island which is one of Toronto's islands and we had a grand old time! We went on swan rides, haunted houses, met lots of cute animals at the petting zoo and had amazing veggie dogs and veggie burgers! We found this amazing huge wooden arm chair and had such a blast! Pin It Now!

No comments: