Thursday, September 3, 2009

Samantha- Lady Marmalade + Bridget Riley






Dress- Beckerman Stripe Fall 2007 Angel Dress
Tights- Halloween tights from Value Village in Toronto
Belt- Vintage (no label belt) from Sherway Gardens Vintage show in Toronto
Bag- Beckerman medium red love bag
Earrings- Vintage Gold Hoop Crocodile Earrings from Aberfoyle Vintage Show
Boots- Ralph Lauren desert boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Lady Marmalade + Bridget Riley

Fun Fact: We went to Value Village lastnight and they had all of the Halloween costumes and decoration for sale with these jumbo stuff animal spiders hanging all over the store... they kept scaring me! I got these tights and was so excited to wear them today! I wore them backwards because I love the lace design on them and think it almost looks like I'm wearing tall boots! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Eli said...

gosh, I love this look!

loveroffashion said...

these tights are killer too! I love buying Halloween gear and incorporating it into every day wear!!

Sari said...

Hey Ladies
Same those tights are insanity. Would love to see you guys!
I added you to my blogroll!
www.littlebitsandblogs.blogspot.com

XOXOX
Sari