Thursday, January 21, 2010

Samantha- French Teacher + Painter






Jacket- Vintage Linda Cherry tweed jacket with gold buttons was a gift from a neighbour
Belt- Gucci bamboo belt from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Pants- Vintage painter pants (borrowed from Caillianne) from a Kibbutz volunteer donation box in Israel
Bag- Vintage Abercrombie and Fitch 1950's accordion bag (borrowed from Caillianne) from Bayview Village Heritage Antique Show in Toronto
Shoes- Ralph Lauren oxfords (borrowed from Caillianne) from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: French Teacher + Painter

Fun Fact: I have to admit that having sisters is awesome!!! Today I wore almost all of Caillianne's stuff! And since we are identical twins and have the same shoe size I get to wear all of her shoes! SCORE! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Sabrina Marie said...

I'm a twin too! Sadly though this is the first time in 24 years that we don't live together, so no clothes sharing anymore. Actually I think I have less clothes, I feel she may have raided my closet before we moved!!

Love your style,
Sabrina Marie
www.nesteddesign.blogspot.com

ALWAYS CHASING said...

Jealous! Of the bag & you having a twin. I always wanted a twin, at least then i could have fought off my older brother & sister! haha

The Sound of Lace said...

lovin those shoes!!

thesoundoflace.blogspot
thesoundoflace.blogspot
thesoundoflace.blogspot
thesoundoflace.blogspot
thesoundoflace.blogspot

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

aww i love sharing clothes with my sister! thought i couldn't borrow her shoes, they're always so incredibly high, she re-heels them all every month!

Rock N Revolution said...

SUPER chic!

Soooali said...

Ahhh this is such a cute outfit, I love it!