Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dad's 1970's Photography

Our Dad is one of our most favourite photographers! Over thirty years ago he had photography exhibitions in Toronto! He sees beauty everywhere. He uses only one lense, one shot, one film and uses the full negative when making a print. He used the Hasselblad camera his parents gave him when he was fourteen. These pictures were taken over a two year period with our Mom and were all taken in the 1970's... and they are so special to us! xox Beckerman girls xox


















Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Daphne said...

This is so inspiring. Wow. Gorgeous textures. Your father is fantastic! I love so many, but that tree bark one near the end stole my heart !
xo

barb said...

Fab. These would look great in a large composition on a bare wall. The first shots of the raw construction materials are my very favourite things to shoot. I love these photos. Thanks so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

i remember lots of these - mostly because many are hanging in the walls of our house! yay uncle bob :)

yesnoyes said...

Wow, great shots!
your pop has great eye!!

Unknown said...

amazing shots

Emma Farquharson said...

LOVE them! Especially the man on the bench with the balloon. Gifted family :)

Belinda Fireman said...

The balloon photo and the two that are in the third row down (esp. the one on the right) give me a VERY strong sense of being a child again. I have these images embedded deep in my memory! The others that I love are the ones he took of James and I. I still (sort of) remember the day they were taken.

kathrin@twoforfashion.de said...

love this pics! and the whole Beckerman Family! loveKathrin